Discover our capabilities and network
Motion Logistic is fully conversant in what makes a supply chain tick and translates its knowledge into evolving, improving solutions which are innovative, efficient, and scalable whatever your operations’ size.
Motion Logistic’s Supply Chain Solutions represents a comprehensive supply chain management 4PL/LLP service which provides the orchestration, execution and performance ownership of all supply chain management functions from origin through to ultimate destination.
Today’s global marketplace is characterized by complex challenges driven by dramatic seasonal fluctuations in market demand. Cost pressures from many directions mean SKU and activity profiling is essential to stay on top of what’s happening in your distribution center.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Our customers can benefit from:
- Reduced end to end supply chain costs
- Proactive management of freight flows
- Increased flexibility and control
- Efficient use of all transportation modes
- Greater visibility and real-time information
- Reduced risks and disruptions
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.