Our capabilities and network
Motion Logistic uses only quality carriers, which means you benefit from improved service levels, greater flexibility and timely deliveries. Our expertise in transport management and planning allows us to design a solution that meets your various needs and also quickly respond to any event disruptions, such as weather or any other disruption.
Motion Logistics has also traditionally been considered a company of various operational activities, squeezed between the prerequisites set by the marketing and production functions, with a secondary role in the strategy of various logistics firm. When production is in focus, motion logistic is used as a buffer stock to support a production push philosophy
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Transport execution and Transport management services
Through our global network of control towers , we are able to monitor and actively react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, heavy traffic which means that your goods are always travelling the best route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.